Clearance Product - Resealed Box. Actual product may vary from picture shown. While stocks last!
There is no damage to the outer but the inner packaging has been opened and resealed. Despite this, the actual unit remains in good condition as per the manufacturer apart from a piece of plastic at the back which appears to be a little loose. The unit is still in the original box and includes a power lead.
The all-in-one that’s designed with the busy office in mind
New, ultra-reliable build quality combined with versatile paper handling options give you consistently outstanding results. The new optional super high-yield toner cartridges significantly reduce your print spend, making this machine the ideal print partner for your office.
• Significantly increase your productivity thanks to super-fast print and scan speeds of 46ppm/100ipm
• Maximise performance with high speed wired (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T) and wireless (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) network interfaces
• Business users can easily print from and scan to mobile devices
• Streamline workflows and easily print with NFC technology
• The easy-to-use 12.3cm touchscreen user interface allows users to customise their workflows
• Improved productivity with scanning speeds of up to 100ipm.
Complete peace of mind
• New build technology gives complete reliability enabling you to print up to 5,000 pages per month
• 80 page automatic document feeder and high speed scanning for seamless document management
• Outstanding paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of 570 expandable to 2,650
Exceptionally low running costs
• Designed for demanding, high volume print environments the MFC-L6800DW includes an 8,0001 page toner cartridge and can take an optional 12,000 page toner cartridge to lower your running costs even further
• There is a range of solutions under the PrintSmart umbrella that can help you reduce your print spend, such as Print Smart Cost Control
Meeting your IT challenges
• Modern businesses demand the highest levels of security. We’ve met these requirements with Secure Function Lock 3.0, Active directory connectivity and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec). Plus, the range features Print Archive, Secure Reset and Certificate Management and near field communication (NFC) functionality.